Friday, July 19, 2013

Joy

What if we focused on the joys in our life? What if we took time to realize what they are and experience them fully? I think this is an important way to live, so I took some time to think about things that make my heart full so I could share them with you!

I've loved having basil, mint, and cilantro plants this summer. (Also a tomato plant, but it's kind of a waiting game at this point. ha) I got these plants when I first moved in and it's been so much fun to have life on my porch and fresh herbs for summertime dinners.

My two favorite things: coffee and books.  I found this little coffee shop one Saturday morning and found a quiet corner to read this hilarious book. Wonderful.


Protein pancakes made with Greek yogurt. I've made them before from the Biggest Loser pancake recipe but didn't have the cottage cheese that the recipe calls for so I subbed Greek yogurt. They were still awesome. I am totally a breakfast girl. These made me really happy!

The first weekend I didn't have to leave and drive 3 hours away! This was a really fun dinner on Lake Wylie. Happy girl. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment