Friday, July 12, 2013

Blueberry Pie

Happy Friday! I went to a yoga class this morning and realized I especially love yoga on Fridays. It's such a relaxing way to be active at the end of the week.  (Luckily there is yoga happening in the afternoons at the Y on Fridays so when teacher break is over, I can still enjoy!

Having so much free time has really motivated me to make so many recipes I've been wanting to try! At the top of my list for a long time has been the Super Light Blueberry Cream Pie from skinnytaste.  This recipe uses light yogurt and fat free cool whip to make a refreshing summer pie and won't undo your hard work in the gym. Love that!


Here's the recipe from Gina at skinnytaste:

Blueberry Cream Pie
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 8 Prep Time: 10 minutes Old Points: 4 pts • Points+: 5 pts

  • 9 inch ready made reduced fat graham cracker crust
  • 8 oz fat free Cool Whip
  • 2 cups fresh blueberries
  • 2 (5.3 oz) fat free blueberry yogurt
Combine Cool Whip, berries and yogurt in a bowl. Pour into pie crust and chill in the refrigerator at least one hour. Keep refrigerated until serving.


I've made this recipe before using fresh strawberries and strawberry flavored yogurt. (It was May and we all know you must eat strawberries in May!) *Also I had moving boxes everywhere and needed a project to take a break from packing!

Hope you get to try the pie and maybe some yoga on a Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment