Sunday, June 30, 2013

13.1 Here we go!

Ahh! Getting back on the half-marathon train. I ran one for the first time last June and it was definitely a challenge I had been holding myself back from for a really long time. Deciding I was the only one standing in my own way, I went for it! It was such a good feeling (and a great way to stay motivated to run!) to finish knowing that I had thought at one time that it was something I wouldn't be able to do. 

"I am capable of more than I know, and perhaps, if I am able to see it, then for the rest of my life, I will be unable to settle for less."-Kurt Hahn

So.. going to go for it again! I found an awesome training plan on Self.com from their July 2013 issue that I'm going to adapt for my own training. 


I'll post my training each week to stay motivated and keep on running!

Week 12 Training Plan 


 




1 comment:

  1. We did not talk about this last night!! Maybe I'll join you? Send me the details on which one you're thinking of :)

    ReplyDelete